There was something to keep everyone entertained in between the baseball and it was an enjoyable night for all. I'm sure we'll be returning to cheer on the Mud Hens again.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
And Another Ballpark. . .
We took the boys to see the world famous Toledo Mud Hens. For any of you who are unfamiliar with them (as I was), they have been in existence since 1896 & were made famous by the tv show M*A*S*H. Jamie Farr, who played Corporal Klinger, is a native Toledoan and wore the Mud Hens baseball hat on many episodes. Their ballpark was named best minor league ballpark by Newsweek.
There was something to keep everyone entertained in between the baseball and it was an enjoyable night for all. I'm sure we'll be returning to cheer on the Mud Hens again.

There was something to keep everyone entertained in between the baseball and it was an enjoyable night for all. I'm sure we'll be returning to cheer on the Mud Hens again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a feeling that the Nelsons might be checking out America's favorite summer pasttime this week! Good pictures and more great memories for the "Memory Box"....love to you all...
Post a Comment