M arvelous is for my mom.
O rderly is what my mom is!
T ired because of my brother and my ruckus.
H eated if I break something.
E arly rising to get us up.
R eady to have fun!
My Mom's the greatest because...
she's amazing, best, cool, dedicating, energetic, fun, gifted, happy, inoffensive, jubilant, kindhearted, and much more!
Coupons of Love to Mother
Good for...
- cleaning my room in less than 3 hours
- walking the dog
- unlimited X's and O's
- *mowing the lawn
- *unloading and loading the dishes
- *not killing my brother
* = I can redeem the coupons twice
The above was one of my Mother's Day gifts from Daniel.
FYI, I don't get heated if something breaks - I break too much stuff myself to get mad about that.
And...Noah is worried about the fact that I can only redeem the last coupon twice.
These homemade expressions of love are by far my favorite presents to receive! (But I will enjoy the massage & facial gift certificate - shame to let that go to waste!)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OHMYGOSH! HOW adorable is this gift from your eldest son? Pretty stinkin' adorable!
BTW, not just "gifted," "jubilant" and "happy," e.g., are you -- I see you're also "INOFFENSIVE!" ...I LOVE these vocabulary choices! They make me smile!
So, I'm supposed to be ordering UPS return labels for a few accounts, but the bookmark for the Nelson family blog is next to the bookmark for UPS, and so I chose this destination instead of work. What a treat! When I have more time, I will definitely be back for the audio posting. (You and the technology usage... puts me to shame, for sure! Seriously, I am duly impressed.)
Let's see if your efforts can inspire me to a new post with current photo of my tribe. Must get you photo evidence of baby dedication day -- Owen wore his Miss Amy sweater vest! ;)
--Ginger
Gary said indignantly, "Miss Amy sweater vest?! It was inspired by Mr. Gary".
Yes, these homemade gifts are so meaningful to me. "Inoffensive" and "Orderly" were my favorites.
Post a Comment