Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Debut

Daniel and Noah (and several other children and youth) played with one of our adult praise bands at church today. This was Noah's first public performance since beginning electric guitar lessons in April. (He did play with his band in their classroom last school year but today he played actual chords.)

The first video is of the senior minister talking to Noah and the keyboardist. The subject of the sermon today was to practice what you preach so he was asking the boys about their practice regimen. I especially liked one line our minister said later: Sitting in church doesn't make you a Christian any more than sitting in a hen house makes you a chicken but I digress. . .

The next video is of the song they performed. Please excuse the shaky cinematography. There was a proud mama videoing and I think I was swaying to the music.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah....You did a GREAT job!! We are so proud of you!! Keep practicing and one of these days, we'll be buying your CD's!! We love you!