Today, the two Nelsons that are of voting age attended a Road to Victory Rally in Findlay with Governor Sarah Palin. (And if I'd put any thought into it, I would have pulled the other two out of school to attend the rally. I could kick myself but I digress. . .)
Having never lived in a swing state, this has been a whole new experience for us. Senator Biden was literally down the block from our house a couple of weeks ago (we elected not to see him); Governor Palin was here this morning; every 3rd commercial is a political ad and every house on our block (including ours) has a yard sign indicating which Presidential candidate they support.
FYI: This particular entry is not open for debate. Its intent is the same as all of our other entries - information about the life and times of the Nelsons in Ohio for the people that care to read about it. If you'd like to express an opposite political view, start your own blog.
God Bless the USA!
No comments:
Post a Comment