
As long as I live, I will never understand the logic behind sabotaging each other's toothpaste tubes.
Years ago, my precious babies had a toothpaste duel in our carpeted hallway...on Mother's Day. (And to quote Noah as he was reminiscing recently, "You were screaming your head off and we were having the time of our life".)
Several weeks ago, Daniel squirted liquid soap into Noah's toothpaste tube which resulted in bubbles emanating from the tube whenever Noah squeezed it. Needless to say, the toothpaste was deemed unusable and tossed.
Yesterday, on Mother's Day (deja vu anyone?), Noah put an unknown substance into Daniel's toothpaste tube. (Perhaps I should point out that they have their own toothpaste tubes because they do not share an affinity for the same brand of toothpaste.)
This morning, Daniel squeezed all of Noah's toothpaste out into the sink.
I do not know why they have chosen this particular method in which to act out their sibling rivalry but if it is to make me a crazy woman, they've succeeded.
I give up. They win. Sign my commitment papers. I'm done.
Now if I'm drooling and have an eye twitch the next time you see me, you'll know why.
2 comments:
Drooling? Eye twitch? I thought God passed those out when He said, "you have a beautiful, healthy baby!" He also (obviously) gave you a sense of humor which is essential to the mental health of anyone fortunate enough to be called "Mom"...someday, you'll recall this and it will be filed under "Great Memories." Love from another mother with stories of her own!
Please don't share those stories here...
:-)
Post a Comment