Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Brrrr

Today brought along 8 inches of snow accumulation ( the most since we've been in Ohio) and no school - as predicted by Noah last night as he sat on his bed, chin in hands watching the snow fall. Therefore...it was a play day. Gary had planned to stay home with us but duty called so the boys and I played without him. I think I pulled a muscle shoveling snow. Definitely not my fondest part of winter! Anyway, the boys had a blast and were playing in our front yard, in our back yard and an impromptu snow block building palooza broke out down the street. The temperature hovered around 30 all day so it wasn't too cold to enjoy it. Toward the end of the afternoon, the boys enjoyed some sledding at a nearby park.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I know that even though the snow is beautiful and your pictures make it look like a wonderland, it must be very cold! But, I loved the pictures and it looks as if the boys were having a fun day....and I hope the Mom did, too! Just more good memories to put in the "memory box" for later! Much love to you all! Mimi

4Hams said...

What great pictures! Looks like the boys had a lot of fun.