The big day is here! Noah's Birthday began early when they bounded into our room at 6:45am. They crawled in bed with us for a short time but by 7am we could contain their excitement no longer. I think Daniel was as excited as Noah about his birthday. The day began with Noah opening presents from Mimi and Grandpa, Mom and Dad, and Daniel. In one of the pictures, Noah is wearing some new clothes playing Guitar Hero III. Both the clothes and game are courtesy of Mimi and Grandpa. (By the way, I stink at Guitar Hero.) When he wasn't playing the new video game, Noah was listening (and singing loudly) to his new iPod Nano. I think that's the only present he's ever screamed about. I hope to get that video on for you later. When Noah opened his card from Gary and I which read Happy 8th Birthday, he said, "Mom, this is only my 2nd birthday but I've lived for 8 years". Duly noted. Sounds like he is embracing his Leap Year distinction. Gary and I will be taking lunch to him at school and then Birthday Palooza '08 begins as soon as the school day ends. Look for pictures, video and narrative to be posted as soon as they become available.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Go Noah - It's Your Birthday!!
The big day is here! Noah's Birthday began early when they bounded into our room at 6:45am. They crawled in bed with us for a short time but by 7am we could contain their excitement no longer. I think Daniel was as excited as Noah about his birthday. The day began with Noah opening presents from Mimi and Grandpa, Mom and Dad, and Daniel. In one of the pictures, Noah is wearing some new clothes playing Guitar Hero III. Both the clothes and game are courtesy of Mimi and Grandpa. (By the way, I stink at Guitar Hero.) When he wasn't playing the new video game, Noah was listening (and singing loudly) to his new iPod Nano. I think that's the only present he's ever screamed about. I hope to get that video on for you later. When Noah opened his card from Gary and I which read Happy 8th Birthday, he said, "Mom, this is only my 2nd birthday but I've lived for 8 years". Duly noted. Sounds like he is embracing his Leap Year distinction. Gary and I will be taking lunch to him at school and then Birthday Palooza '08 begins as soon as the school day ends. Look for pictures, video and narrative to be posted as soon as they become available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pictures...almost as good as being there! Can't wait for the videos! Happy 2nd (official) birthday, Noah!! We love you...Mimi and Grandpa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! NOAH
LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY !!! We love the snow. We didn't get any here in Waxahachie. We really enjoy the pictures of yall playing and having fun in the snow. Again Happy Birthday Noah and Howdy Daniel. We miss yall!!
Love Jessica and Kellie
Post a Comment