Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just a little more time on the pictures folks

Pictures and possibly video will be coming asap (i.e. when Gary will show me how to do it) but until then I ask you. . .

What is the appeal for sitting on another person?



Perhaps I do not understand because

a:) I have no siblings

b:) I am not a boy.

(By the way, those are my two most cited reasons when their antics bewilder me.)



There was a ruckus coming from the upstairs bedrooms pre-school this morning with one child complaining because his older brother was sitting on him. Mind you, Noah outweighs Daniel so I'm not sure how he got into this predicament or why he was unable to reverse the situation on his own except that the perceived power (be it real or imagined) of the older brother must be a strong force.



Daniel did return to school today and the nurse has already checked in with me to verify the story that we sought and received medical treatment and that he is no longer contagious. I asked if he needed to be picked up after she told me he looked pretty miserable. Apparently when she asked him if his eye hurt, he said, "Yes, but I think I'm going to make it."



I'm really not sure who my children get their melodramatic tendencies from . . . must be Gary.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

What happened to Daniel

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Horned Frog 4 said...

Daniel had conjunctivitis & was out of school for 2 days. He's returned to school & is still on antibiotic eye drops but he's fine.

Dadadaniel said...

I'M NOT MELODRAMATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!