Wednesday, February 20, 2008
We've entered the 21st Century
After much prodding and some may say bullying from Gary's cousin Steve, we have entered the 21st century and have a blog. I have been reticent to do this as it seems rather egocentric. However, moving over 1000 miles away from family and friends makes it seem less so. Steve assures me that this is a great way for the previously mentioned family and friends to keep in touch with our lives in Ohio. Therefore, the NelsonTribe blog is born. . . I will try to be consistent with updating pictures. As of this first blog, there are none because Gary is asleep and I have no idea how to do this myself. I promise that I will try to learn. Until then, it is bitterly cold here and I see no thaw in our future. Hope it is warm wherever you are. Oh and let's see: Daniel has conjunctivitis and has been home for 2 days and Noah is about to start electric guitar lessons. I have a feeling that the quiet home life I relish is about to disappear. Thanks to Mimi and Grandpa for the guitar. I promise to find some way to pay you back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yippee! Welcome, welcome. So glad to see that you've made the leap. I look forward to checking in regularly. I'll give you a call soon to see if I can answer any questions you may have about the finer points of blogdom.
Yer luvin' cuz,
Steve
You know that you are entirely responsible for this don't you? It's actually a lot easier than I thought and I daresay could actually be fun?? Look forward to talking with you soon fellow night owl.
Hey Nelsons the weather here in Tyler is awesome. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment