It began snowing yesterday morning around 10:30am and stopped around 5pm today. Our county is under a level 3 snow alert and Gary had to close his Mansfield store - the highway going into Mansfield was shut down. I was invited to walk to our grocery store a block and a half away with all my boys but I declined. Freezing my tushy off and wading through deep snow is not my idea of a good time. I am glad that it's like this on the weekend and not a school day. I'm sure the boys feel the opposite. We have a pretty deep porch on the front of the house and we had snow at our front door. One of the sights of the day were 2 snowmobiles zooming down the middle of Main Street. According to our next door neighbor, Walker, this is the most snow he's seen here in his lifetime (9 1/2 years). And we were here for it. Yea.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
In Like a Lion
It began snowing yesterday morning around 10:30am and stopped around 5pm today. Our county is under a level 3 snow alert and Gary had to close his Mansfield store - the highway going into Mansfield was shut down. I was invited to walk to our grocery store a block and a half away with all my boys but I declined. Freezing my tushy off and wading through deep snow is not my idea of a good time. I am glad that it's like this on the weekend and not a school day. I'm sure the boys feel the opposite. We have a pretty deep porch on the front of the house and we had snow at our front door. One of the sights of the day were 2 snowmobiles zooming down the middle of Main Street. According to our next door neighbor, Walker, this is the most snow he's seen here in his lifetime (9 1/2 years). And we were here for it. Yea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment