Daniel presented his school-year long research project for his F.I.N.D. class. With much fatherly guidance, his subject of choice was the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. A.C.T.. The students had to pick a subject that had a controversial issue. Students had to create a visual presentation as well as give an oral presention and also have either a power-point presention or create and play a game related to their subject matter. (Daniel chose the game.) Daniel did a fine job presenting and had the answer for any question asked of him by his peers and/or teacher. We are very proud of his work. He is very glad that it's over. At one point during his preparations, he made the statement, "Next year, I'm picking an easier subject." We all live and learn don't we?
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Our Patriot
Daniel presented his school-year long research project for his F.I.N.D. class. With much fatherly guidance, his subject of choice was the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. A.C.T.. The students had to pick a subject that had a controversial issue. Students had to create a visual presentation as well as give an oral presention and also have either a power-point presention or create and play a game related to their subject matter. (Daniel chose the game.) Daniel did a fine job presenting and had the answer for any question asked of him by his peers and/or teacher. We are very proud of his work. He is very glad that it's over. At one point during his preparations, he made the statement, "Next year, I'm picking an easier subject." We all live and learn don't we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Daniel...I am always so proud of the work you do and I loved the pictures taken during your presentation...just wish I could have heard it! Congratulations on a project well-done (Mommy told me she and Daddy are proud of you, too!) Way to go, Champ! Love you!
Post a Comment